- The brain uses 25% of the body’s energy
- It’s primary fuel is glucose
- 86bn neurons (estimated a million billion connections)
- The brain learns from what it takes in via the 5 senses
- Cropping occurs mainly between the ages of 2 and mid 20’s
- New pathways develop throughout life (Neuroplasticity)
Training and empowering members is a key value of the Ennis Business Network (EBN). The presentation above is an approach for empowering members through hands-on training and promotion of their companies.